Mishawaka is in northern Indiana. The town was named after the Princess Mishawaka of the Potowatumi tribe. The adjacent twin city is located in the western part of Indiana City in South Bend, Indiana. The St. Joseph River runs through downtown, where a new river path is still under construction. There are many sightseeing spots in South Bend, but there are also many things to see and do. The Notre Dame and the South Bend become short drives as the boredom continues.
Between South Bend and Mishawaka, there is a lot of wealth and business, despite the small population. Amgeneral has a factory on the south side of the town, and along the North Graperoad there are many suburban-type tanzaku and outlet malls. Mainst
- I-80/90 East connects Toledo, Ohio, and west connects Chicago.
- 31/S.R933 in the U.S. connects to Indianapolis in the south, goes down downtown in South Bend, goes three miles north to the Michigan Line, and goes north of M-51.
- A bypass around the city that connects US 20SR 2 (West-Michigan), US 12 (Michigan), SR 23 (East-Michigan, Chicago West-West), and SR 23 (through the major arteries through the city, St. Joseph County). 0/90 toll road and the main road from Elhart to South Bend and Michigan.
- The S.R. State Road 23 passes through Minami Bend first, then from the Kankake area to the north of Sansha Waka, and becomes M-60 in Michigan (see above).
- It is just northwest of the center of South Bend International Airport. (SBN IATA), South Bend International, Indiana's second most busy airport, receives flights from Chicago Midway & O'Hare, Cleveland, Las Vegas, Orlando Sanford, St. Petersburg/Clearwater, Detroit, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Indianapolis. The airport is located in Chicago, where there are restaurants (SBN), coffee shops, business centers, Wi-Fi access, candy stores (sugar and spices), free air museums, military parks, travel agencies, travel agencies, chapel, limousine, rental car, bus terminal (greyhound, USA coach), and commuter lines.
In the case of general air service (except regular service)
- Elkhart Micinal Airport (EKI IATA), 2246 Airport Dr, Elkhart, Indiana, +1 574-264-5217.
- Jerry Tyler Memorial Airport (NLE IATA), 508 E Main St, Niles, Michi.
The adjacent South Bend is operated by long-distance trains and commuter trains. Amtrak runs between Chicago, Washington DC, and Lake Shore Limited through Capitol Limited, which links Chicago, New York City and Boston. Low-speed commuter trains are also available via the Chicago South Bank Line.
- The U.S. coach provides shuttle flights between South Bend Area Airport, Notre Dame and Chicago Airport. 
- Greyhound offers services to destinations across the country via Indianapolis and Chicago.
- Trans+1 574-234-1188. A bus operated by South Bend and Mishawaka. A service called "Transportation Trolley" is a place where all sightseeing spots are visited. Vehicles are $.75 in one direction and transfer is $.25.
- Shamrock CAB +1 574-243-5500
- Yellow Cab +1 574-233-9333.
- St. Joseph County Road System Driving Arrow Urling is the best way to navigate the city. Fortunately, in St. Joseph County you can easily find the way. If you lose your way or lose your bearings, note that the major roads running east to west are named after the president or other famous people (mostly the president) and begin in alphabetical order with Adams Road. North is near Michigan, south is near Taylor and Marshall County. The north-south road is the name of a tree or plant that begins with an ash (called the Western County Railroad). on the Elkhart side of eastern Joseph County), which ends at Redwood in the west. However, Washington St. Downtown and Mishawaka have numbered the streets. Also, Lincoln Way has been renamed LaSalle Ave. South Bend downtown between Iron Wood Dr and Rough Sweat Blvd.
Outdoor and Landmark
- A former brewery on the St. Joseph River off the St. Lincoln Way East, the 100th Center, the 100 Center. There used to be a lot of shops, but not so many now.
- Cams Island Park on the St. Joseph River near the 100 Center.
- Located less than 40 miles from Michigan Lake Michigan's Mishawaka, there are Benton Harbor and St. Joseph, Michigan State, the most popular places in Beecher. New Buffalo, MI is the nearest waterside (30 miles or less), the home of Redampack's famous burger. Michigan City is about 30 miles west, and has a lot of shopping, meals and, of course, beaches. Indiana Dance National Lake Shore is also near Michigan City. New Buffalo and St. John/Benton Harbor are the best spots for the evening.
- North/South Continental Divide Sue, not so exciting, but just down the 20 U.S. Bypass, and you can see signs that tell this fact. It is true that South Bend is in the North/South Divide, the St. Joseph flows north to Lake Michigan, and the White River in Indianapolis flows south .
- The St. Joseph River is still quite polluted, but in front of the river along the South Bend it is an interesting sidewalk, passing through the dam system that once supplied power for the city. The path goes through the Century Center, the center of the South Bend tournament (or from there). Along the Mishawaka River, too, came close to the downtown area.
- on the other side of St. Mary's University of Notre Dame.
- Shiojiri Garden: A sightseeing garden in Japan that symbolizes the sister-city relationship with Sanshawaka, Indiana and Shiojiri City of Nagano Prefecture. There are more than 20 kinds of large plant materials, over 200 huge stones, donated statues and tea houses. This place is also popular as a summer wedding hall.
- University of Notre Dame ☏+1 574-631-5000. Look at the legendary campus yourself. Guided tours are held through reunion. The most famous spots are Grott, Golden Dome, Notre Dame Stadium, Wall of Life (Touchdown Yes), Hesberg Library, Holy Basilica, St. Joseph, Lake St. Mary, Cross stations and Notre Dame Shoten, the largest in Japan. ...
- Broadway Theater Company BTL will release Broadway's hit songs on a national tour in New York City.
- Morris Performers Arts Center, 211N Michigan St, 574-235-9190. a historic concert hall in the center of the downtown area
- The South Bend Symphony is a professional orchestra that holds 15 concerts every year. SBSO covers a number of members of the world's famous soloists and orchestras. You can watch their performances on a regular basis at the Morris Performer Arts Center, the Debartolo Performer Arts Center at Notre Dam, and the Moro Center at St. Mary's College.
- Indiana University South BendTa☏ Itans, +1 574-520-4872 Let's look at this growing team fighting Chicagorand other schools in the Karmet area.
- Notre Dame Athletics, +1 574-631-5000. Do not go to South Bend without seeing the number of conference teams from across the country that will be assembled against Ireland.
- South Bend Silver Hawks☏+1 574-235-9988. Plan your trip while your team is playing the Silver Hawks at South Bend. The home of the Silver Hawks (Stanley Coveleski Stadium (locally called "Irie")) is a great time with one dollar Monday, two Tuesday and summer fireworks. The tickets are reserved seats (bleakers) of $5 and boxed seats of $7. However, there are many coupons filling the city. Suite available
Museum, Art Museum and Indoor Activities
- College Football Hall of Fame (111S Saint Joseph St, 574-235-9999) Anniversary Thanksgiving: From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day Anniversary Through Thanksgiving: The weekend of M-Th 10AM-5PM, F Sa 9AM-6PM, and Su 9AM-5PM soccer is extended. South bend. Adults $12 ($9), students and elderly people $8, 5-12, 5 years old, free of charge.
- Even Hannah Lindahl's Children's Museum, 1402S Main Center, 574-254-4550+1, their grandparents return to the world they know. You can also watch the wonderful natural world, the taste of life in Japan, and the excitement of the fire drill station that survives.
- Healthworks Kids Museum (111W. Jefferson St, 574 647-5437) M-F 9AM-4PM, Sa Noon to 4:00 p.m. the second floor Admission is $4 and children under two are free.
- It covers interesting facts about Northern Indiana history and Oliver Mansion Center (next to Studibaker National Museum), and natural history of the entire Doyana area. The exhibits (including pre-historic discoveries) are on display, and the exhibits are changing. The Oliver Mansion is equipped with admission fees, and there is a separate laboratory for people interested in searching historical materials and newspapers. The admission fee and the Studdy Baker Museum are combined to save money.
- Studibaker National Museum 201 Chapin☏ St+1 574-235-9714. Let's look at the car that was used to drive the South Bend economy. The Studibaker Museum is now in a new place in Chapin Abe. Downtown is the best place to see the Studibaker's face. In the 1930s, horse-drawn carriages, military carriages, electric trains and so on were exhibited, and the lower class was just a car, and it was especially submerged on the lifters and on the ground, and it was possible to inspect them. The main exhibit is the concept car of the Steddy Baker.
- East Bank Trail/Riverwalk, along the St. Joseph. The banks of the East Race are paved over five miles along the scenic St. Joseph's River, providing illuminated roads.
- The East Race Waterway East Race is an artificial waterway that flows water from the St. Joe River into controlled environments and has movable barriers that simulate water conditions. The East Race runs through downtown and kayaks and rafting are popular in the summer. The Summer Olympic Time Tutorial is generally held in the East race. The lifeguard is on duty.
- Ferettie Baugo Creek, 57057 Ash Rd, Osseola. The Baugo Creek located between Mishawaka and El Hart has a picnic area and a disk golf course, and there is also a canoe that rents the Baugo Creek.
- Indiana Dance National Lake, near Michigan City, Michigan. Indiana Dance can see millions of years of natural history. At South Shoaline, you can travel to parks for less than seven dollars on the road to wait for the lakeside, the swamp, the huge dunes and tours.
- 321E Walter St. O'Brien Park's Brienskate Park is one of the best features in the area with boards and roller blades. The 13,000-square-foot concrete park covers issues such as quarter pipes, half pipes, bowls, stairs, ramps and rails. Some regions have few difficult problems for beginners. There are also rights areas and rental equipment.
- Potato Creek State Park 25601 State Road, North Liberty, +1 574-656-8186. A wide area of parks, including camps, hiking, reservoirs, affordable accommodation rental, lodges, beaches, public pools and picnic areas. There are many other wild animals including deer and wild turkey. Boats and canoeing are also available in the summer.
- Potawatomi Zoo, South Bend. The zoo is part of Potawatomi Park, including softball diamonds, tennis courts, public pools, picnic areas, band shells, and amusement parks in Kids King Dam. Founded in 1902, Potawatomi is the oldest zoo in Indiana. More than 400 animals gather on 23 acres of land and are certified by the Zoo and Aquarium Association. The admission fee is between five and seven dollars. In addition, there is a collection of small primates that cannot be seen in many zoos, such as Bonhombos, as well as trains that embrace the habitat and surroundings of other animals (for children), and the habitat of other animals has also expanded.
- With the Sunburst 5K and 10K Races 5,000 and 10,000 courses, it's fast, difficult, and fun. Both events begin with the College Football Hall of Fame and run through the streets without traffic through parks and districts in the South Bend. Sunburst finished in 50 yards of Notre Dame Stadium for many years.
- St. Patrick's County Park 50651, Laurel Road, +1 574-277-4828. The park is located on 398 acres, including a forested path, pond and mouth of the St. Joseph River. The red barn is considered to be one of the largest trees in the county. Another feature is Robert J. The Manion Cabin Adair Orchard, the Freedom Memorial Fish Performer Arts Center: "Standing Tall" is a ski resort or rental area, outdoor stretching equipment, picnic areas, hiking courses, canorents, winter mains, cross-country ski courses or rental.
- 10,000 villages, 214 W Cleveland Rd, 574 ☏ - 277-4900. M-Sa 10AM-6PM, Su Noon to 5:00 p.m. Fair Trade Crafts and Household Goods in Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Middle East.
Outlet and Mall
- Mishawaka Gray Pro Domain Center is the main drag to shop in this area. Like many restaurant chains across Japan and regions (some are from California), there are several outlet plaza stations on both the upper and lower sides of the road, and many large retailers are also available.
- Michigan City Many South Bend citizens take a train to Michigan City to visit a number of outlet stores and malls. The station is designated adjacent to this shopping street on the south coast, and the fare is less than 6 dollars per way.
- The South Bend Elskin Plaza is a shopping hub in South Bend, where you can pass through the Twi Kenam Hills apartment on your way back from the city.
- 1 University Park Mall Grape Road and SR 23. The University Park Mall has a number of state-run stores, including three anchors. J.C. Penny, Massey, Sears.
- Notre Dame University Shop Buy the largest Notre Dame Bookstore in Japan, or ND University Shop in Joys Sports Convention Center (JACC).
- Bonnie Doon Restran, 109 E 4th St, +1 574-255-3161. Ice cream companies and restaurants that are locally made and own.
- Cedar House Restran, 808 E Colfax Ave, +1 574-287-8744. A large diner crossing a river from downtown offers excellent food at a high price.
- Papa Joe's Casa De Pastasta 1209 Union St,574-255-0890.F SA 4:30 to 10:30. Italian food with a family-friendly atmosphere. especially during the football season (September to November) reservations are recommended
- Giannetto's Piza & Pastas, 100 N Centre St, +1 574-254-9177. Papavick makes a wonderful dish pie. Their house is a big eater for reasonable prices and a family-run business. Don't hit the chain!
- Honkers family restaurant Edison Lakes. American breakfast and lunch options are Polish buffet on Saturday.
- Kunda Entai Kitchen, 302 E.Russ Ave, +1 574-259-0735.
- Pizza 3624, Mishawaka Abe☏, 574-282-1215... Local Pizza Brings Back Only
- Sharimar, 508 West McKinley Ave, +1 574-254-9070. Indian food.
- Needs Korean Garden, 512S Spring St, +1 574-255-5274 a Korean dish
- Oriental Japanese restaurant, 620W. Edison Rd, +1 574-254-9120.
- Vietnamese restaurant, 2370 Miracle Ln, +1 574-257-0372. Real Vietnamese food at the Town & Country Shopping Center.
- Hanayori 3601 Grape ☏ Rd+1 574-258-5817. I'll prepare a full-scale Japanese meal.
- Matsuba Restaurant Sushi & Sashimi 2930 McKinley Abe☏, +1 574-251-0674. It's a real Japanese food with good alcohol.
- A local high end American restaurant featuring Zabain, 103 W Colfax Ave, +1 574-234-9463.
- Quinn's Cafe, 1631 Edison Rd, 574-273-6216. Try drinking regular and specialty coffee at a small cafe near the campus of Notre Dame.
- South Bend Chocolate Cafe 122S Michigan☏St, +1 574-287-0725. Next to the College Football Hall of Fame, at Southbend's famous Chocolate Cafe, you can drink a cup of rap and slice chocolate cake and gourmet coffee.
- Multiple locations throughout the Starbucks region.
- Good reason, 719 W McKinley Ave. You can enjoy fresh coffee and specialty coffee at a small cafe near town and country shopping centers.
Bars and Clubs
Indiana law prohibits the sale of alcohol after 3:00 a.m. Monday through Friday and after 12:00 a.m. Saturday (although bars remain open from Saturday night to Sunday morning). You cannot sell alcohol on Sundays (12:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. on Monday) or on Christmas, Easter or New Year's Day. Fortunately, I chose to go to South Bend instead of Indianapolis, so I could easily cross the State Line to Michigan and buy alcohol 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Bleacher's Pub and Grub, 4609 Grape Rd, +1 574-277-9332. A three-room bar with karaoke, free billiards, great food and special drinks. Cash only.
- Domaine Veryen Sellers, 398 East Lemon Creek Rd, Veryen Spring☏, +1 269-473-9463. From noon to 5 p.m., Tuesday is closed. Founded in 2001, the winery is locked up among people living on 80 acre farms in their family. All wine is grown in a vineyard and made from picked grapes. Enjoy the picnic on the beautiful deck.
- Freelance Sellers Wine Tasting, 9185 Union Peer Road, Union Peer, ☏+1 269-471-1737. Th F M 11AM~6PM; Noon to 6:00 p.m. Freelancers are the Round Burn Winery wine maker, Matthew Moersch, and the Christian brothers' venture. Freelancers - juice that flows from crushed grapes without being pressed. Since there is no seed or stem, it is better than squeezed juice. Continue the Morsh tradition. the evolution of Michigan wine
- The Hiccoletree Winery 750 Valloader☏, 269-422-1100 Valloader. F-Su 11AM-6PM, or reserved. Hickory Creek said its owners expressed views of the three major wine producing countries, which are grown only on the east coast of Lake Michigan. America, Australia, and Germany.
- Karma Vista Vineyards 6991 Colomari☏+1 269-468-9463. M W-Sa 11AM-5PM; Su Noon to 5:00 p.m. The winery and test-room in the middle of the vineyard, on one of the high hills of Verienne County. Hit songs such as Starry White, Pink Side of the Moon, Moondance Mellow and Cha Cha Chardonnay will appear. wine with a unique perspective
- Lake Michigan Shore Wine Rail 398 East Lemon Creek Rd Berrien Springs +1 269-473-9463. Time varies from winery to winery. See the Web site. When you visit the wine trail in the southwestern part of Lake Michigan, you should visit the 12 wineries and test booths along Lake Michigan. From the southwestern part of Michigan, you can enjoy a wide variety of wines, tour and enjoy. Their own tasting room gives them the opportunity to try and learn the products provided by Michigan.
- Lemon Creek Fruit Farm & Winery 533 East Lemon Creek Road Veli ☏ Ensprings +1 269-471-1321 From 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in summer, from noon to 5:00 p.m. in winter. More than 150 years of experience in growing grapes and fruits. This unusual 300 acre farm is in the country side of the family-run Veryen County. Six miles from the lake, the winery, vineyards and fruit gardens are the best destinations for families.
- Round Baan Winery and Union Peer Tasting Room, 10983 Hills Rd, Baroda, ☏ +1 269-422-1617, Toll-Free: +1-800-716-9463. M-Sa 11AM-6PM, Su Noon-6PM. Wine, distillery and brewery that provide wine, brandy and beer tasting. Various events are held throughout the year, including wine dinners, festivals, open houses and parties. Includes the following products: Dry red, semi-dry & sweet red, dry white, semi-dry white, sweet white, sparkling wine, fruit brandy, dessert wine & codial, desert wooker, micro-broverbeque, harvest party, wine dinner. Call or visit on line to schedule your tour.
- St. Julien Winery, 716 South Calamazzo Road, Paw Paw, +1 269-657-5568, Toll-Free: +1-800-732-6002. Winter: M-Sa 9AM-5PM, Su Noon to 5 pm, Summer: M-Sa 9AM-6PM, Su Noon to 6 pm. Founded in 1921, St. Julian is the oldest and largest operating winery in Michigan. Founder Mariano Mekoni named her Winery after the patron saint of her birthplace, Italy Farrelia. In 1936, the winery was moved from Detroit to its forefeet to get closer to the Vineyard.
- Tabor Hill Champange Cellar, 10243 Red Arrow Hwy, Bridgman, +1 269-465-6566, toll-free:+1-800-283-3363. The free wine and juice taste of all products. Easily turn off/on from I-94
- Tabor Hill Wine & Art Gallery, 80 West Main St, Benton Harbor, +1 269-925-6402, Toll-Free:+1-800-283-3363. Th-Su Noon to 5:00 p.m. Free tasting of Tabor Hill wine and juice products. The retro furniture and jewelry are beautiful. Paintings and art works from all over the country. 25-30 Wine and Joyce, paintings, paintings, paintings, beautiful retro furniture and jewelry.
- Tabor Hill Winery & Restran, 185 Mount Tabor Rd, Buchanan, +1 269-422-1161, toll-free:+1-800-283-3363. Every day from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. The tour is held from noon to 4:30 p.m. every day, with the limited season. Surrounded by vineyards and country side scenery, a menu appears that closes every Wednesday through Sunday at Christmas and New Year's.
- Econo Lodge South Bend, 3233 Lincoln Way W, +1 574 232-9019, Fax:+1 574 287-6474.
- Quality Inn South Bend, 4124 Lincolnway West, +1 574 288-3800, Fax:+1 574 288-3810. 4 miles from Notre Dame University near South Bend Airport. Free Continental Breakfast Suite and World Pool are available. an exercise room an indoor pool Business suite. A vacant airport shuttle to South Bend Airport.
- Holiday Inn City Center 213 W. Washington St, Toll-Free: +1-877-863-4780. At the 25-story Chase Tower City Center, the tallest building in South Bend, there is Holiday Inn, there are two restaurants and a bank downtown, with the Study Baker Art Museum and the river walkway as great views.
- Inn at Saint Mary's, 53993 SR 933 (US31 and Douglas Road corner) (St. Mary and Notre Dame campus border), Toll-Free: +1-877-567-1438. You can also get a lounge, a 24-hour coffee and juice bar, a free breakfast, a free high speed Internet, a 24-hour business center, a vacant airport shuttle, a gift shop, a guest laundry, a velette, a hideaway, an art fitness center and a sauna, and a wireless USA Today newspaper suite in public places.
- Oliver Inn Bed And Breakfast 630 W. Washington St, Toll-Free: +1-888-697-4466. This B&B and a good choice to give you a better glimpse of Indiana's life at the turn of the century. Victoria's Oliver Bed and Breakfast reflects the life and times of the most famous family in South Bend, Studebcker (automobile) and Oliver Childwau. The price is between $100 and $289 a night and special charges are available on the last day.
- 1 Bager Mansion in Mishawaka Lincoln Way E, 317 ☏ 574 255-6300. It is a pleasant experience of the historic mansion in the downtown area of Sanshawaka.
- Comfort Suites South Bend, 52939 US 933 North, +1 574 272-1500, Fax:+1 574 272-3200. About 1.5 miles from Notre Dame and four miles from University Park Mall. All suites include microwave ovens, refrigerators, irons, iron presses, cable TVs and HBOs. You can use the meeting space and the banquet space.
- South Bend Marriott, 123 N St Joseph St, 574 234-2000. The South Bend Marriott is also equipped with an Irish pub, a first source bank, a Century Center, and a Skyway to the South Bend Museum of Art.
- City Club, 3800 N Main☏ St, +1 574-277-0500.
South Bend is not far away.
|Gary Samba←||W E||→Erhard →Toledo|
|Michigan City - South Bend←||W E||→Erhard →Toledo|